An Organisational Culture and Integrated System
The objective of The Toyota Production System (TPS) is to develop people to surface and solve problems. The results of successful TPS implementation are the achievement of high quality, low cost and short lead time.
TPS is an organisational culture and an integrated system grounded on philosophy and complemented by technical tools and a managerial role focused on developing people.
Our mission is to support organisations committed to improvement by helping them apply the Toyota Production System concepts to their own unique situations.
In TPS Training Workshops participants will learn about the philosophy, managerial role, and technical tools of the Toyota Production System through a mix of classroom training and shop floor visits.
How training can benefit your organisation
To assist organisations with their TPS implementation our training offers an in-depth exploration of the technical tools through a combination of lecture and hands on simulation in the following topics:
- – Traditional Manufacturing.
- – Continuous Flow.
- – Pull System.
- – Heijunka.
- – Jidoka.
- – Standardised Work.
- – Learn how the appropriate use of TPS supports people to surface and solve problems.
- – Explore how TPS can be applied to address your own business needs.
- – Invigorate passion and empower your team to surface and solve problems.
Who should attend
TPS can be applied to any organisation that supplies goods or services to their customers. We recommend registering a ‘vertical slice’ of your organisational structure to add a broader perspective and bring better alignment and understanding to your team.
Sharing ideas the Toyota way
Workshop Training Option
Overview of the Toyota Production System
$1200 for Dojo + GST
One day training workshop focused on the technical tools of TPS and is designed for members directly responsible for day to day operations.
Learn how the appropriate use of TPS supports people to surface and solve problems.
Explore how TPS can be applied to address your own business needs.
Invigorate passion and empower your team to surface and solve problems.
- Two day includes an overview of TPS, customised shop floor tour, guided discussions on the role of top management, as well as an in-depth workshop on how this all works together to provide a clear line of sight between business direction and daily operations.